- Instrument from superior quality European maple and spruce—hand varnished so it looks as good as it sounds.
- Set up with quality ebony fingerboards and pegs
- up with quality professional-grade strings and tailpiece German engineered with built-in tuners and soundpost
- Set up with a unique and custom hand made bridge, all set up by hand
- Equipped with a quality bow with horse hair, re-haired individually for precise play-ability
- Maintenance provided by restoration master and maker William Hoffmann and member of the Violin Society of America
- Each rental outfit includes an instrument, bow with horse hair, rosin, and sturdy case to amply protect the instrument from further damage.
Thanks you for renting . The price will display in the cart and reflects the quarterly rental rate including maintenance, string replacement and insurance. Before you add this product to your cart please read and agree to the terms of this Rental Contract